Gift cards are delivered about 30 days after signing your agreement.
To deliver a seamless experience, we work with a third-party gift card partner, Tremendous, to manage our gift card program. You will receive an email from Nexamp Community Solar informing you that Nexamp has sent you a reward. Once you click on ‘VIEW REWARD’ in the email, you’ll be walked through the process step by step to select and receive your gift card details, which can be immediately used for online purchases.
Your gift card can be used to make online purchases wherever Visa is accepted if the amount authorized for the transaction does not exceed the available balance. Other items to note:
- Visa gift cards, regardless of type, will expire 6 months after the date of issue.
- Digital gift cards were designed to be used for online transactions only. You can however add your digital Visa gift card to Apple Pay or Google Pay for in-person transactions where these payment types are accepted.
- It can be processed as either a debit or credit transaction.
- If the merchant requires a billing address, it will be the address you entered when you redeemed your card.
- You can access your card details, check your balance, and see a list of all transactions by visiting your card page. Your card page is accessible only via your card confirmation email.
If you're having trouble locating the gift card email or have further questions about how to use your reward, please reach out to email@example.com for further assistance.